January 12, 2013

Last Saturday Night Was Wild


Last week I did something that I have not done in a really long time.  I don’t feel bad about it.  Why should I? I am a single, adult woman.  I work hard, take my responsibilities seriously and rarely do anything for myself.  I decided that it was time to do something for ME.  Here’s how it went.…

It was Saturday night and I was restless.  I had not been out in a really long time and I’ve had little contact with the opposite sex of late. I needed a change in a bad way.
I don’t know what hit me but I was lying on my bed reading a book and I looked at the clock. Nine o’clock on a Saturday night and I am home alone reading?? What the hell is wrong with me? So I jumped out of bed and threw open my closet doors with purpose.  I start flinging clothing onto my bed like closet-vomit until I found the perfect outfit.  Small, comfortable, displayed the parts I wanted to display and hid the parts I didn’t.  Satisfied, I walked out.

I chose a place I hadn’t been to in as long as I could remember.   The last time I was there it hadn’t ended well and I left disappointed.  I knew that would NOT be the case on this night.  I admit I did open the door a little tentatively; but I put on a brave face and ventured inside.  The place smelled a little funny.  Pungent, a little like incense and a little like a kind of cheese that I couldn’t put a name to.  I assumed it was all the dinners they serve and decided to ignore it.  Eventually I got used to it and couldn’t smell it at all.
I started to relax and finished my beverage while I looked around the place and took in the sights when I decided to go outside for a smoke.   I hesitated, perhaps for a bit too long, when I spotted what would eventually be my trouble of the night. The first thing that popped into my head was “a cool drink of water”.  I don’t know why, but it did.

I was a little taken aback.  The entire thing was fast and furious and completely unexpected - particularly in that place.  But, I wasn’t complaining and I wasn’t looking back!

By the end of the night, after the sweating and the grunting, the rubbing and the caressing, the dirty talk and the sweet talk, I was completely satisfied and happy! I didn’t regret what I had done, didn’t care what people thought!  I smiled as I looked back over my shining clean refrigerator, complimented myself on a job well done, shut the door and went to bed.  I had even killed an hour. 

I’ve said it before and I will say it again: I like to live my life with no regrets.

6 comments:

  1. Good for you! I don't judge you, in fact I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brad! That's really sweet! I wouldn't judge you for cleaning out your refrigator either! Live and let live!

      Delete
  2. Nice to know your Saturday nights are exactly like mine, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm only ten minutes away...feel free to call next time - if only so I can watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They say water is important for weight lose. You need to get out. Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is what I consider a typical weekend for me..I gave up the bars and wild life a long time ago..Now it's play with my little dogs and watch a good show on T.V. But it would be nice to have some one to talk to every now and then..I guess that's why I come on the net just to see what you and everyone else is up to..There is never a boring moment with wild and crazy puppies around..touch base with me if you want....

    ReplyDelete