January 25, 2012

Strange Introductions

I know I haven’t written a blog in a while. It’s been a crazy couple of weeks which included a trip to a college in Oklahoma (more on that later, but I did learn that cowboys can be cute!). Just so you all know, I think of you often and dream of the day when I win the lottery and can stay home and write all day.  In the meantime, I will leave you with these introductions I received from a few guys on the dating sites (as always, copied verbatim):


 Apparently, this guy likes blue:
Love the BLUE Finger nail polish in photo 4 . Please dont get me wrong here , your very attractive ... but I like the Blue . Been out with some boring people from this Site . So tired of misrepresentations from people . Im not a Gem , but I am respectful and very good people . I guess I figure I dont misrepresent myself ... why should you . 3 meetings in the past 2 weeks . Nice people but just not anything like the presentation . As to the blue .... The most captivating things I find in a woman I approach . ...Eye contact , shape of mouth , and Hands . I love seeing a woman carry herself strongly and eye contact spells that clearly . The mouth , better said her lips ..her smile Great Stuff .. And her hands say alot about how she tends to herself and her expressions of herself . Dont care for nail biters AND Blue , my favorite color . Regardless if you ever write back ( and obviously Id like that ) Your beautiful , your profile was very nice and seemed genuine , and it would be my pleasure to get to know you .

Another one:

I was told once that you should never "need" another person in your life to be happy. That may be true. But there are moments in life meant to be shared with a special person with whom you can communicate without talking; a person whose touch chases away dark clouds of gloom and brings sunshine when the sun is not shining. I want to share simple things like coffee at the kitchen table on a Saturday morning when there is no place you need to go. To prepare meals together and talk and laugh and drink good red wine while you do it. Someone to collapse with on the sofa when the last guest at a party that we will all remember fondly has left. Do you like the smell of wood smoke in the fall when the leaves are changing color? How about the feel of a warm spring breeze on your bare arms after a long winter? Or the chemical reaction when summer sunshine plays on your body? Let's stop and experience these things together. Call me sensuous.   (I will call you sensuous or gay, one or the other – Gina)

And another:

I have blonde hair , deep green eyes, [Im not related to Freddy] 165 lbs and full of pressure, So im told..... I m easy get along with , very understanding, Love the outdoors and different types of music but mostly country. I Like motorcyclen,4x4s, Mustangss, long peaceful walks, bicyclen, Mines, caves, Of course the Juniata river and Raystownlake, amusementparks and all that good stuff. Always willn try new things. I ma hard workn man, Very affectionate! I live alone in my own house, My match: some one honest and careing , not afraid to be themself , down to earth and affectionate, Petite

Ok. That one just confuses me:
1. Is he signing his name as Petite?
2. I assume Freddy is someone from a movie that I have never seen. 
3.The fact that he is “full of pressure” doesn’t sound good in any way.
4. Mines collapse, Idiot. Look it up. (Oh, and speaking of looking things up…SPELLCHECK.)


And this last one had a picture of the guy holding a fencing sword toward the camera:

Looking to meet new people. No expectations, just a chance to get to know each other. Life is a journey and everyone we meet opens a world of possiblities. It is interesting to see the world through the eyes of someone else. I try not to have a plan and take each moment as it comes. If life is a ride, you might as well drive it like you stole it. True wealth is the experiences we have and the people we love. These are the treasures we carry inside. Let's enrich one another.    

It’s like he had a book of clichés and picked some out, mixed them in with some others and went with it.  At least he can (mostly) spell and punctuate.

Unfortunately, that’s it for now.  To my faithful followers, thanks for reading!

Hugs,
Gina

13 comments:

  1. Sooooo....when are your dates?!?

    For the first guy, I'd suggest you wear something blue...

    ~ K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dates are scheduled for the day after never. <3

      Delete
  2. 1st Guy - Gay, and possibly a Mary Kaye representative.
    2nd Guy - Reads too many romance novels.
    3rd Guy - A redneck with a 5th grade education.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gina--I agree with Brad completely! I couldn't imaging dealing with that-- I hear the Bachelorette is taking applications--we could nominate you :-)! Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, Aren't those people usually young? Like 20's young? Besides there is nothing worse than seeing a man cry.

      Delete
  4. I am the 2nd 1 and I'm neever ridding your blog agin - bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow he is never ridding your blog agin okey dokey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gina in the bachelorette, now that would be great TV.... I can see Gina now telling the girls to quit crying and suck it up. Oh please fill out an application.!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got back online....if I may share a gem I just received (mind you, this is the first correspondence, I asked about his taste in music):

    "When it come to music I enjoyed all kind, except rape not to crazy about."

    Glad that's out of the way! Now on to incest....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! There are definitely certain words that one does not want to hear in an introduction and "rape" is one of them. Run! Far, far away!

      Thanks for sharing!

      Delete